We are always on the lookout for outstanding individuals, so if you think you can bring something to our company, send your CV, along with a brief cover letter, to email@example.com.
Please note: We recruit all of our employees directly. We do not use recruitment agencies, so please don't waste our time or your own.
Sales Support and Office Administrator
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Middle East division is currently looking for a part time (2 - 3 days a week) Sales Support and Administrator to assist in a small office environment with various tactical and strategic tasks including general office administration and daily sales activities.
General office duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and update proposals, contracts, project check lists, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule, onsite meetings, calls etc.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and marketing seminars
- Screening and answering all inbound phone calls
- Prepare travel arrangements
- Guide and maintain various resource schedules
- Excellent communication, professional attitude and appearance, organization, math skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to identify process inefficiencies and make suggestions
- Basic math and problem solving capabilities
- Basic accounting functions (process invoices)
Our office is located in Dubai Festival City Tower. UAE experience and driving license is preferred. The job could be made full time and permanent within 6 months to 1 year.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: UK (nationwide)
We are currently looking for experienced racking installers for contracts nationwide.
Please email your name, company name, contact details, location and experience to email@example.com and you will be added to our sub-contractor database and contacted when required - do not call with these details.