We only employ the best people who share our passion for being the best at what we do. We are always on the lookout for hard working, motivated individuals that stand out from the crowd to join our team.
If you think you can bring something to our company, send your CV, along with a brief cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and experience are suitable for the positions applied for.
Please note: We recruit all of our employees directly. We do not use recruitment agencies.
We currently have an opening for a Junior Project Coordinator to join our team.
Day to day tasks include:
- Communicating with clients and issuing project information to them
- Completing project paperwork and keeping track of orders
- General admin, looking to progress and gain knowledge of the processes involved with office-based project coordination.
The position requires someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills (verbally and written) and is confident speaking over the telephone
- Has knowledge and experience using Word/Excel and a satisfactory level of IT knowledge/understanding
- Is keen to learn and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Can work independently or together with others
Full training will be provided.